For as long as I have been following presidential races I have never seen such chaos in an election year. While both parties have their share of issues. I believe most people are missing the main point of why it would be, to quote Trump’s own words “a disaster” to elect Donald Trump the leader of he free world.
A summary of the baggage
- Donald Trump does not have the right style or temperament to be the leader of the free world. First of all he lacks eloquence. His vocabulary is so limited that he ends most sentences with either your head will spin or it’s a disaster. He is also very thin-skinned and as a result is easily given to threats of a lawsuit to anyone whose comment about him does not amount to praise. He bullies the press by calling them bias and blames them for putting negative spotlights on him, instead of recognizing that he is the one who is doing things that puts the spin on his spotlight. He incites his constituents to violence.
- Trump is a male chauvinist who has no respect for women: Trump has on many occasions denigrate women by calling them dogs and pigs. In his reference to them he often relegates them to a place of subservience…females that should cook the meal do other household chores and above all have babies. Trump has called his female election opponent Hilary Clinton “a nasty woman.” In front of 8,000,000 Americans who tuned in for the final debate of the campaign election. Trump is infatuated with looks and calls flat chested and overweight women unattractive. Trump once suggested that Carly Fiorina, a former presidential contender, was not attractive enough for anyone to vote for her. Trump has referred to Megan Kelley, a Fox news reporter, in terms of a woman’s menstrual cycle, saying that Kelley had blood coming out of her ears, eyes and her whatever. He was heard on an Access Hollywood interview tape recorder reveling to Billy Bush, in how he often grab women by their genitals and that they let him get away with it because he is a celebrity. Many women who Trump has abused has come out and confirmed that he has groped them. Trump has admitted that he used his celebrity status to enter the beauty contestant’s dressing rooms, often while they are in the process of dressing and undressing, even contestants who were teenagers. Trump believes that women should be punished for exercising their rights over their own bodies.
- Trump’s behavior is often UN-American. The presidential nominee is the founder of the birther movement. The mantra of the movement is that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States. Trump’s disdain for the first African-American President has gone as far denigrating his leadership skills while placing Vladimir Putin’s on a pedestal. Political commentators and pundits have expressed their concern over trump’s bromance with the Russian dictator.
- Trump is a liar who claims he has not released his income tax because he is not allowed to while it’s under audit. But recent documents showed that some years ago he filed for bankruptcy and took 916 million dollars in tax write-offs, which would allow him to pay no income taxes for a period of at least 20 years. Also although he denies it, it is suspected that another reason he refuses to release his income tax is because he does not want to expose his ties to Russia. Trump lies when he says he is against trade and shipping jobs overseas. Everything he owns is made overseas. As a matter of fact he has been seen and heard bragging about his line of clothing being made in China. Trump lies when he says he is for the working-class, he has been known to discriminate against the poor regarding housing and hire foreigners to do jobs for which he pays them next to nothing.
- Trump is an abuser of power. It has been documented and trump does not deny claims that he has stiffed his contractors and the little guy out of a combined millions of dollars. Trump and billionaires like himself use their power influence hiring practices that either cost working-class Americans jobs or force them to accept minimum wage.
- Trump is a thief who has defrauded college students out of a combined millions of dollars. He is currently under investigation for fraud. He is also being investigated for misuse of funds from his so-called charitable Trump Foundation. It has been reported that he allegedly used the funds donated to the foundation to settle petty lawsuits rather than for the purpose that it was intended… to help those in need.
- Trump is a demagogue and abject racist. This is a man who has based his campaign on building a wall to keep out Mexicans whom he broad brushed as rapist. He has used that same broad brush to denigrate blacks as the poorest and living in the worst neighborhoods and as gangsters and killers. He wanted judge Curial to step aside as a prosecutor in trump University fraud case, claiming he could not get a fair trial because of the American judge’s Mexican heritage. He suggested that if elected he would profile Muslims and prevent them from migrating to the US. He insulted Gold star families. He has invited his constituents to stand guard over voters at the polls in cities that are predominantly African-American and other minorities claiming that there is often rampant voter fraud in these cities.
- The alleged Russian hacking published by Wiki Leaks. It appears that Putin has been trying to influence the election. His agenda: to have a president that would be a dictator like himself. Compare Trumps rhetoric to Putin and you will see that Trump is just like him …a dictator. In thinking about Putin you see a man who kills reporters or anyone who disagree with him at any level. You see a man who rejects all kind of human rights and civil rights. Putin is to Donald Trump as the mouse is to the rat. So fellow Americans are you going to let Russia elect our next president? or better yet are you going to elect a dictator for a president, because if you pick Donald Trump that is exactly what you would be doing. Hilary Clinton’s use of a private server to transmit government information was an ill thought process, but who would you rather have the nuclear codes: a hot head thin-skinned, groper of women, demagogue and dictator who bullies the media, and who thinks Kim Jong Un should have nuclear weapons or someone who should not have used a private server to do public affairs?